The academic policy of the college is to –
- Reach out to all for academic inclusion, irrespective of caste, religion, gender and economic conditions.
- Make at least one graduate in each families of the area.
- Take feedbacks from all the stakeholders to offer need-oriented educational services.
- Emphasize on local demand to introduce new programmes in its curricula.
- Provide maximum hostel facilities to both boys and girls to remove communication and other hurdles in getting education.
- Remedied slow-learners and to convert learning into earning, to provide add on courses and extension activities so that the students can develop their skills and inner talents.