- Special Remdial classes and Special Guidance after Counselling through ILMS (Integrated Learning Management System) in which. in addition to regular curricula, Add-on courses are offered. Through strict mentoring schedule, both manually and electronically, students with special cultural/sporting abilities are recognised and encouraged. Differently abled students are given all affordability through the Sudha Chandran Project. Girl students from minority Communities are given special counselling, affordabilities through 'Fatima Sheikh Project for Girl students from Minority Communities' and 'savitribai Phule' Proect for Girl Students from SC/ST /OBC Communities.
- Emphasis on 'kinesthetic Mode of Leanring', that is, the students are encouraged to enquire into the practical aspects of the curricula.
- Introduced Departmental Wall Magazines that come out regularly on Teachers' Day every year.
- Emphases on Audio-Visual classes in all academic departments in 7 Smart Classrooms.
- Introduced extensive Parents-Teachers meeting process.
- Regular feedback from students and parents.
- Introduced E-resource access, OPAC and Repository in library