- Establishment of Department - Brief description –Our Sanskrit department established on the year 2012.Tridib Acharjya and Champa Barman were two Guest lecturers in this department. Champa Barman quits then Malay Mandal joined our department as a guest lecturer in the year of 2016. Under the guidance of Tridib Acharjya and Malay Mandal students succeed in different fields of life. Tridib Acharjya joined on 14.07.2012. Malay Mandal joined on 26.08.2016.
2. Courses Offered- B.A. (General)
3. Key Highlights- Computer, micro teaching, group discussion, and total number of Sanskrit books 418.
4. Strengths & Weaknesses of Department-
- Strength- Good inter personal relationship, good teacher and student relationship, good discipline, good innovative culture, Strong Management, Strong inter disciplinary attitude, Strong extension culture.
- Weakness- Lack of department staff, Lack of separate department.
- Opportunity: Revised syllabus enables the students to remain updated, CAS requirements enhances efficiency of teachers.
5. Best Practice(s) of Department -Write of Devnagari script and spoken Sanskrit
6. Future Plans- To introduce A ‘SPOKEN SANSKRIT COURSE’. We are willing to start Sanskrit with honours in our college.